This is the user guide page for telegram sms.
We're in this together
Fight COVID-19. Stay at home. Save lives.
A robot running on your Android device.
The app provided from xda-labs are the latest stable version. Revenues generated will be used to help the author to improve its future stability and user experience. You can still download the latest version from GitHub release page.
No warranty expressed or implied. Use at your own risk. You have been warned.
- Forward SMS text messages to Telegram as a bot;
- Notification regarding missed calls;
- Notification regarding device battery power changes;
- Remote control via chat command or SMS.
This app requires following permissions to work properly:
- SMS: To read and send text messages.
- Phone: Check whether it is a dual SIM-Card phone, the SIM status and its identification digits.
- Call phone: Execute the USSD code.
- Call log: Read incoming numbers.
- Camera: Scan the QR code and quickly enter the Bot Token.
- Notification access: Listen for notification messages.
You can set this app as the default SMS app, which will prevent SMS notifications and set all received SMS as "read".
Telegram-SMS is licensed under BSD 3-Clause License.
CodeauxLib is licensed under BSD 3-Clause License.
Download resource file: mega.nz
- Name: Fay (菲, フェイ)
- Birthday: 1st October, 2018
- Birth sign: Libra
- Habits: Eat sweets, Maid dress，Listening heavy metal music
Designed by Reall with Love in Fujian, China
This APP uses the following open source libraries:
The creation of this APP would not be possible without help from the following people:
I would also like to thank the following people for their hard work to localise this project:
This APP uses the following public DNS service:
And finally, sm.ms for hosting images used in this page.
Buy me a cup of coffee to help maintain this project further?
- via Patreon
- via Paypal
- via Bitcoin (17wmCCzy7hSSENnRBfUBMUSi7kdHYePrae)
- via UnionPay(中国银联云闪付)
- via Alipay(支付宝)
Your donation will make me work better for this project.